GIANT CANDY BARS – making maple candy.
Giant Candy Bars
- A chocolate bar is a confection in bar form comprising some or all of the following components: cocoa solids, cocoa butter, sugar, milk. The relative presence or absence of these components form the subclasses of dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate.
- (candy bar) a candy shaped as a bar
- (CANDY BAR) an Overseas Service Stripe for six-months of duty; see HERSHEY BAR. Also, a unit recognition bar or “half-flash” worn on a beret by trainees or unqualified MIL-PERS assigned to SOF units [nb: this practice was discontinued during the organization of US Army Sp Opns Cmd (ARSOC) and
- An imaginary or mythical being of human form but superhuman size
- elephantine: of great mass; huge and bulky; “a jumbo jet”; “jumbo shrimp”
- (in Greek mythology) Any of the beings of this kind who rebelled unsuccessfully against the gods of Olympus
- any creature of exceptional size
- colossus: a person of exceptional importance and reputation
- An abnormally tall or large person, animal, or plant
giant candy bars – Funkyfoodshop's Giant
this is not a candy bar.
now, i’m a fan of thrift stores, yard sales, flea markets. i like to find those few unique things you’d probably see nowhere else, or come upon some stuff you haven’t seen in forever (like old school lunchboxes, haha).
well, most of the stuff was kinda junky. inside the place were people that had regular booths, mostly stuff they collected themselves, or things they made themselves. the parking lot was a free for all for whomever wanted to sell whatever they wanted. elizabeth was actually the one that came across this gigantic universal remote control. it was too ridiculous to pass up, and, only ONE DOLLAR. sweet deal to me! aaaand it works! hahaha. i have to use two hands to press the buttons on this thing. it’s just totally absurd, but, i did look it up and apparently it’s mainly used for people with poor eyesight and hand problems.
it’s mainly going to be used because of its pure giant awesomeness. hahaha.
Giant Candy Bars !
The Chocolate Show – Lille – 9th March 2012.